Tuesday 10 August 2010

Grandad's Birthday

I always struggle to make cards for men... women are easy: butterflies, flowers, bit of sparkle... gorgeous!  Blokes on the other hand are just more difficult (just like real life really!).  It's my grandad's birthday on Sunday and he's not really into football, cars, golf or any of those other typically male past-times.  He does enjoy fishing, but I think I made him a fishing card last year!  Anyway, whilst looking on the internet, I found some stamps by Wild Rose Studio and decided to use some of them.  Grandad does like his garden, so I teamed it with some green and red paper to compliment the flowers in the wheel barrow and volia!  (I must apologise for the quality of my picture, I need to work on getting the lighting right, but I think you get the idea!)


I used beads to create a bit of texture and the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment has been stuck on with sticky pads. 

Was really pleased with the result, just hope my grandad likes it!

Love H x

No comments:

Post a Comment