Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Card Challenges...

Okay, so I can tell I'm already addicted to this blogging malarky!  I've just spent the last two hours looking at other people's blogs!  Oh dear.  It's amazing how time seems to just whizz by when you are on the internet and before you know it, you have spent half the evening doing not-a-lot!  I've found loads of interesting people to follow (some blogs have over 2,000 followers!), and it makes me wonder if anyone will bother to follow my blog.  I don't think it matters actually, it's just nice to have somewhere to write my random thoughts and babblings!

Anyway, whilst poking around, I have discovered the Papertake Weekly Challenge.  This week it's 'Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue', so I'm going to enter a card I made yesterday.  Several of our friends are having babies in the up and coming months, so I'm being super prepared and making some cards for them.  I don't know whether they are having boys or girls, but this is a card I made just in case...



I'm going for the 'Something Blue' and I guess maybe 'Something New'!  I've also used 'Something Old' as the paper is leftover from my stash.  It's the first time I've entered a design challenge, so I'm quite excited!  I'm also going to sign up for the Guest Design Team and see what happens...  I always find my cards are much better if I have a purpose for making them.  In case you are interested, the stamp comes from Wild Rose Studio - I adore their stuff!

Anyway, fingers crossed... and I must go to bed!

Love H x

P.s.  In case you are interested, this is what I made in case it's a girl...  which I am going to enter for the Wild Orchid Challenge, 'One for the Girls'...


4 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous card! I love the pretty papers and adorable bunnies! Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, love your cards, they are just so cute! I know what you mean about losing time perusing blogland, I'm pretty good at it myself :) Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

    Gemma ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comments ladies :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland!
    I was at April Rose's blog, entering her candy :) yummy yummy and I saw "Handmade by Hannah" and did a double take, because my blog is "Hannahmade Cards" so I was like, had I entered this candy already and forgotten?
    So I clicked on you and found your delightful blog. Love your cards!
    -Hannah

    hannahmadecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete